Part-time hourly (non-exempt) position responsible for diverse duties in maintaining accounting records for manufacturing facility with focus on accounts receivable/payable, credit/collection and order entry.
- Five plus years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficient using excel
- Detail oriented, well organized, motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills for catching errors
- Two year associate degree in accounting preferred
- Accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Order entry
- Credit and collections
- Wide variety of duties relating to bookkeeping systems applying knowledge and skills learned from previous experience and education.
- Prepare spread sheets and analyze to verify accuracy
- Month end schedules and reports
- Prepare analysis reports for various accounts and/or projects
Hourly Rate – Depending on skills, abilities and experience.