On production basis perform mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assembly work for building of truck mounted cranes. Assembly procedures will involve adjusting, trimming and fitting parts to moderately close tolerances, working with parts or components which are difficult to handle and other skills which require good dexterity and facility in the use of a variety of hand tools. Capable of working from detailed blueprints, assembly sketches or other input documents of similar complexity. Must be willing to help others complete their work if needed while maintaining a positive, team attitude. Must be willing to train on other positions within the company and must be willing to work overtime when solicited. Must gain sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items to be assembled to make minor modifications and parts substitutions in the assembly process.
• Possess mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assembly aptitude with minimum of five years
• Quality oriented while also possessing the ability to assemble from blueprints within timely manner.
• Know and understand various procedures within mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assembly.
• Capable of trouble shooting mechanical and/or electric problems
• Must possess an active driver’s license and have own transportation.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Capable of reading and interpreting blueprints.
• Safety minded and focused on helping others.
• Proactive and creative in problem solving techniques.
• Committed to showing up to work on time and attendance is a value.
• Committed to working overtime as needed including Saturday’s.
• Experienced at driving and maneuvering a fork truck, load and unload safely.
• Interact with others in a team environment.
• Possess a positive and pleasant attitude
• Requires steel toe boots and own hand tools.
Demonstrate a spirit of teamwork via communcation, coordination and cooperation with all production team members.
Monday through Friday – Hours 6AM – 2:30PMApply Now