Venco Venturo is looking for a Welder. On production basis operate mig-welding equipment using .045 metal core wire for manufacturing of truck mounted cranes and/or truck hoists. Works with any gauge metal on a variety of routine parts or assemblies subject to extreme loads or pressures. Handles all materials at welding workstation. Must be able to work from detailed prints, assembly sketches or other input documents of similar complexity. Must pass in house certification up to ¾” plate. Must be willing to help others complete their work if needed while maintaining a positive, team attitude. Must be willing to train on other positions within the company and must be willing to work overtime when solicited. Must gain sufficient understanding
• Possess mig-welding skills with minimum of five years welding experience.
• Quality oriented while also possessing the ability to weld from print in timely manner.
• Must possess valid driver’s license and have own transportation.
• Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for six hours out of eight hour shift.
• Able to push/pull 20-50 pounds one time per hour with bending/twisting.
• Be able to read and interpret prints and drawings.
• Be safety minded and focused on operating welding equipment safely and have knowledge and understanding of welding processes so you perform welding tasks safely.
• Is proactive and creative in problem solving techniques.
• Committed to showing up to work on time and attendance is a value.
• Committed to working overtime as needed including Saturday’s.
• Experienced at driving and maneuvering a fork truck, load and unload safely.
• Interact with others in a team environment.
• Possess a positive and pleasant attitude
• Requires steel toe boots and proper weld helmet
Demonstrate a spirit of teamwork via communcation, coordination and cooperation with all production team members.
Monday through Friday – Hours 6AM – 2:30PMApply Now