1. Products have a no rust-through guarantee to the first owner/user of record for six years from the beginning of the warranty period.
2. The door hinges are guaranteed not to fail to operate for six years from the beginning of the warranty period to the first owner/user of record.
3. The door latches and lock cylinders are guaranteed not to fail to operate for six years from the beginning of the warranty period to the first owner/user of record.
4. The compartment shelves are guaranteed for six years from the beginning of the warranty period to the first owner/user of record not to bend under the rated load of 250 pounds.
5. Defects from manufacturing workmanship and/or material not specified above will be covered by warranty inclusive of material and labor to first owner/user of record for one year from the beginning of the warranty period.
6. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the first owner/user of record or 6 months from the date the product is shipped from the Venturo factory, whichever occurs first.
7. This six year warranty applies only to products shipped from the Venturo factory after January 1, 2004.
8. Venturo will pay the cost of parts and labor to repair or replace as necessary the defective component.
9. Venturo reserves the sole right to inspect item(s) claimed for warranty and decide the best way to handle any and all claims, including the replacement or repair of the warranted part.
Exclusions from Warranty
1. Warranty applies to the Venturo Crane Body and excludes all add-on attachments not manufactured by Venturo and all modifications and alterations not performed by Venturo.
2. Accessory products that are included in a customer order but not manufactured by Venturo(i.e. air compressors, hydraulic pumps, liftgates, generators, etc.) are covered by the accessory product manufacturer’s warranty in effect at the time of delivery.
3. Paint or decals required following repairs or replacement of parts under warranty after one year from date the warranty period begins.
4. Products which have been misused, abused or damaged, inclusive of, but not limited to, accidents.
5. Fatigue cracking of the body structure caused by improper mounting, overloading, severe off-road applications, or shock loads induced by cranes or aerial devices.
6. Specific non-rust-through and paint warranty exclusions:
7. Products purchased or used outside the U.S.A. and Canada.
8. Products not properly maintained per Operator’s Manual.
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL VENCO VENTURO INDUSTRIES LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES’ AND SUBSIDIARIES’ OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS’, OFFICERS’, SHAREHOLDERS’, EMPLOYEES’ OR AGENTS’ (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY “VENTURO”) TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ANY SALES OR OTHER PROCEEDS RECEIVED BY VENTURO PURSUANT TO ANY CONTRACT OF SALE OR PURCHASE ORDER.
10. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL VENCO VENTURO INDUSTRIES LLC BE LIABLE FOR LIQUIDATED, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, OR COSTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, HOWSOEVER CAUSED AND EVEN IF THE POTENTIAL OF SUCH DAMAGES WAS DISCLOSED AND/OR KNOWN.
11. VENCO VENTURO INDUSTRIES LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY OTHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.